Paradise European Valerian Root
Paradise European Valerian Root is a True Full Spectrum 5:1 potent concentration. It is naturally extracted without the use of toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or fractionizing gases to ensure all active and synergistic constituents are present in the balanced ratio nature intended.
It is not evident which components are to be accounted for the clinical effect, or if several components must act synergistically, therefore the whole root extract is regarded as the active ingredient. Clinical trials have shown Valerian officinalis root extract to be safe and effective in helping to induce sleep, enhance sleep quality and leave the person rested, refreshed and fully concentrated the next morning.**
Available in 60 vegetarian capsules per bottle
**DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.
- Serving Size:
- 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Amount per Vcap
- % Daily Value
- Valerian root extract 5:1
- 250 mg*
- Valeriana officinalis (Equivalent to 1250 mg whole root)
- 0.8% valerenic acids
- 2 mg*
- *Daily Value not established.
- Other Ingredients: Capsule (vegetable material). 100% vegetarian. No fillers, binders or common allergens.
- Suggested Use: 1-2 vegetarian capsules daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
- Our European Valerian Root contains a complete profile of cyclopentane-sesquiterpenes valerenic acid, valepotriates, acetoxyvalerenic acid, hydroxyvalerenic acid and valerenal. Some of these components are only found in Valeriana officinalis L.