Paradise Beta Glucans
Paradise Beta Glucans is an Agaricus mushroom 10:1 concentrated extract of the highest quality nature has to offer. Using a 100% natural extraction method the true essence of the whole herb is captured, therefore retaining all of its active and synergistic constituents in a truly potent holistic full spectrum form the way nature intended.**
Agaricus blazei murill, also known as ABM or God’s mushroom is one of the best and most abundant yeast free sources of beta 1,6 and 1,3 D-glucan. We are pleased to offer a yeast free hot water extract for total immune enhancement .**
Available in 60 vegetarian capsules per bottle
- Serving Size:
- 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Amount per Vcap
- % Daily Value
- Agaricus blazei murill fruiting body extract 10:1
- 250 mg*
- *Daily Value not established.
- Other Ingredients: Capsule (plant cellulose) Made without fillers or binders. Contains NO animal products, wheat, corn, soy, yeast, preservatives, artificial ingredients or common allergens. Non-gmo and naturally gluten
- Suggested Use: 1 vegetarian capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
- Raw Material: Agaricus extract 10:1 naturally containing a full spectrum of active and synergistic constituents including 50% polysaccharides by UV (using beta glucan standard) and equal to 2,500 mg whole leaf.
Naturally grown or ethically wild crafted without chemical fertilizers/pesticides
**DISCLAIMER: Information on this page is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No claim or opinion expressed on this web site is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are now taking any drugs, prescribed or not, or have a medical condition, please consult a competent physician who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal supplements. The information presented herein has not been evaluated by the FDA or the Department of Health and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any disease or illness.