Organic Sunflower Oil
Popular vegetable oils today present certain health risks, ranging from potential implications for your heart health to the known dangers of consuming GMOs.
The use of polyunsaturated oils, including canola, has exploded as manufacturers search for suitable substitutions for trans fats. Unfortunately, “suitable” for them doesn’t always mean “healthy” for you.
My Organic Sunflower Oil is a special type of high oleic sunflower oil that’s been developed through traditional breeding methods. Unlike commonly available partially hydrogenated sunflower oil, it:
- Contains a high level of monounsaturated fatty acids to promote heart health and total well-being*
- Is low in polyunsaturated fats – contains only 0.5 g of polyunsaturated fats per 1 TBSP. serving
- Contains healthy plant sterols*
- Contains ZERO trans fats and cholesterol
- Is Certified Organic and contains no GMOs
- Has a mild, light, sweet taste that’s ideal as a gourmet salad oil
- Contains more Vitamin E than other vegetable oils
- Is 100% Pure and Cold Expeller-Pressed without high heat or any solvents or harsh chemicals
My Organic Sunflower Oil is resistant to oxidation and rancidity, unlike many other oils.
Use my Organic Sunflower Oil as a gourmet salad oil, a versatile everyday oil for use in cold dishes, and for personal care use. It also makes an excellent carrier oil for my Organic Essential Oils for massage and topical application.
Net contents: 16.9 FL OZ (500 mL)